Did the month get away from you? Don’t give up on your trade show display advertising just because it’s the last minute! Make the most of your trade show booth by using our list of the top 10 simple, last-minute event advertising ideas:
- Create simple table top displays announcing your upcoming event
- Use any point-of-purchase displays you have on hand
- Hand out flyers to your customers about your upcoming trade show or event
- Create a short radio spot promoting your upcoming event
- Use table runners with your logo on them for your display
- Update existing brochures you have laying around the office
- Purchase candy or other incentives to draw people to your trade show display
- Play videos you have created that showcase your products or services
- Send your most outgoing and brand aware employees to represent your company
- Create trade show displays that will get to you in time with Post-Up Stand
When it comes to advertising your upcoming trade show or networking event, it is important to rely on things you already have on-hand.
But, when it comes to advertising at your event, preparation is everything. Luckily, Post-Up Stand offers affordable shipping and a fast turn-around time so you can get professional-quality trade show displays and banners, even at the last minute.
Don’t give up! You can create a stand-out trade show booth and generate buzz from your existing clientele even at the last minute.
Let Post-Up Stand help you plan your next trade show or major event.