Hopefully, if you’ve planned well enough, you are fighting off the prospects with a stick. The months you spent planning and coordinating are finally paying off in terms of potential leads and customers. So what do you do with all of these valuable leads?
It can be overwhelming to manage all the contacts and potential customers you meet at a trade show. Every minute new people are approaching and others are walking away with your information. But, to ensure success, you can’t just rely on brochures and pens to keep your message fresh in your prospects’ eyes. You need a system.
Follow these tactics for managing your trade show leads and making the most of your trade show display booth:
- Have a sign-up sheet where potential customers can sign up for email newsletters and promotions.
- Offer special trade show incentives that only apply to people you interact with at the trade show.
- Exchange business cards or contact information so you can send a follow-up email
- Have someone from your company who just tracks the number of visitors that attend your trade show booth.
- Give your prospects all the information they are after by noting their specific requests
- Create targeted follow-up messages that cater specifically to each of your potential leads
The most important tactic in managing your leads at a trade show is organization. By having a distinct plan in place, you can better manage leads and follow-up effectively. Don’t take for granted that people will contact you, go the extra step and send a friendly follow-up email or sales call.
If you are going to spend the resources, time and money on attending a trade show, make sure you make the most of every opportunity that presents itself.
Need help creating your trade show display booth? Contact Post-Up Stand today to learn about all of our trade show displays and banner display stands.