If you are a returning customer in need of replacement banners please Click here to order Replacement Banners Only
If you are a returning customer in need of Hardware Stand Only Click here to order Hardware Stand Only
A lightweight and portable display is key to a successful trade show or business presentation. A bulky, conventional display will be a hassle to travel with and will take valuable time away from your showcase with a time-consuming set-up and take down process. Post-Up Stand’s 24” X 80” Narrow Base Banner Stand features a user-friendly retractable design and lightweight frame perfect for the on-the-go individual or cost-conscious consumer. The purchase of the complete display includes the printed banner, frame and tote bag for everything you need to produce a professional display space at a price you can afford!
Features and Benefits:
- 24” X 80” full-color printed banner
- State-of-the-art retractable design
- Lightweight and portable
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Option of black or silver stand
- Affordable display option
- Poster replacements available
- Convenient tote bag included
- 4 stabilizing feet swing out from base
A limited budget does not have to mean settling for a less than stellar display. With Post-Up Stand’s Narrow Base Banner Stand you can have it all! An affordable price, high-quality printed banner, durable aluminum stand and convenient retractable design make this the ideal display for any special event or marketing venture. The retractable stand includes the option of purchasing poster replacements to update or change your graphics, saving you the cost it would be to buy a completely new display. Go easy on your wallet but make a big impact at your next event with Post-Up Stand’s 24” X 80” Narrow Base Banner Stand!
How To Assemble A Narrow Base Retractable Banner Stand
1- 24"W x 80" custom printed banner, 1 retractable banner stand, 1 black, zippered and padded storage tote.
- Review by Danielle Verzillo, BellaFoto Studios
- Review by Charlie Webb, Van der Stahl Scientific, Inc.
Charlie A. Webb
Van der Stähl Scientific, Inc. (Posted on 1/20/15)
- Review by Cheryl Robbins, University at Buffalo, Civil Engineering
- Review by Elizabeth O'Neill, Central National-Gottesman Inc.
- Customer survey Review by Denise Newman
- Customer survey Review by Melanie Knowles