If you are a returning customer in need of replacement banners please Click here to order Replacement Banners Only
If you are a returning customer in need of replacement stand without banners please Click here to order Hardware Stand Only
Our most popular retractable banner stand, Post-Up Stand’s Wide Base Banner Stand with a 33” width is the ideal size display to showcase your company or personal message at a trade show, local fundraiser or in a store-front window. Traveling with your Wide Base Banner Stand to each business convention or regularly showcasing a special your store is featuring at a point-of-purchase display, this versatile exhibit will not disappoint. The display is lightweight and portable with a set-up so easy, you will want to use your Wide Base Banner Stand at each and every event!
Features and Benefits:
- 33”W custom high-quality printed banner
- Durable aluminum frame
- User-friendly assembly
- Includes canvas tote bag
- Lightweight and portable; 80" weighs 15 lbs, 96" weighs 17 lbs
- Available in 80” and 96” height
- Hardware stand is available in black or silver
- Wide base banner stand hardware is 9.25" deep front to back
- Compact and portable
- Poster replacements available
Post-Up Stand’s 33”x80” or 33”x96” Wide Base Banner Stand is the model display for a cost-conscience individual looking for an effective and durable advertising solution. With a two year warranty on the mechanism of the stand, the display is an investment that will practically pay for itself given the amount of times you will use this impressive marketing tool. The sturdy and stylish aluminum frame can withstand the wear and tear of regular use while the graphics can be replaced to achieve a display that always contains current and updated business or personal information. Use as a point-of-purchase display or advertisement for a school fundraiser and you will be able to gain valuable attention with minimal effort or worry!
Package Contents Purchase includes: 1- retractable banner stand with display pole, 1- custom printed full color graphic, 1- black nylon zippered carrying tote.
Review by Linda Bartelt, Northeast Wisconsin Educational Resource Alliance
- Overall, excellent customer service. Graphic designer uploaded art and then followed-up with customer service person and expedited order.
Review by Kate Pisano, Serve Rhode Island
- Sign looks fantastic. Customer service was excellent about sending the proof back to us multiple times for better quality images. While that took a while, it was completely worth it for a much better quality end product. We'll definitely use this service again for future signs. As a nonprofit, the small investment is going to save us a lot in the long run compared to constantly printing temporary signage, and makes our events that much more professional.
Review by Crystal Robertson, BenchmarkPortal
- Always been smooth. Competitive pricing. Always beats other people who try to call us.
Review by Kate Snowdon, University of Minnesota Law School
- Quick and easy ordering! Great customer service.
Review by Valia Ostman, Tasktop
- Ordering is always easy; quality of product is always top-notch.
Review by Thomas Hamilton, Thomas R. Hamilton & Associates
- Nothing but good experiences for years now.
Review by ROBERT COYNE, TOPQUADRANT
- Price was very good. Follow up emails were timely and efficient. Phone customer service was good. The only thing that gave me pause was the flow of actually submitting the job. Had to call to get help with the interface. Did not get to see final banner as it was shipped elsewhere, but was told it looked good.
Review by Thomas Spano, SteelHouse
- We had a couple of issues getting the artwork correct, but once we figured out the issue everything went as planned. There was a late shipment due to the artwork issue forcing us to pay a rush fee, but I'm still confused as to whose fault that was. Regardless, the end product looks good.
Review by Dr. Bruce Thomas, Albert Einstein Academy
- My experience was very positive. Everyone I dealt with was professional and positive. The quality of the work was/is exceptional.
Review by Mary Lenart, Mayfran International
- I will definitely keep ordering! Very smooth process!