Table Header BannerView Full Product Details
Artwork Guidelines & Instructions
- Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
- After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24-48 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by your representative.
- If corrections are needed, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have us make the corrections (design services fee may apply).
- After the file has been approved, we will send a proof to you for your approval.
- After we receive proof approval, production lead time begins.
- Once your item is through production it will be shipped according to your selected shipping method.
- Please indicate any special positioning requirements of your graphic on the product.
- Individual program requirements:
- Illustrator - convert all fonts to outlines & embed all images.
- Photoshop - rasterize all fonts.
- File color mode must be CMYK. If requesting Pantone matching, please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
- Please send only files that are used in your graphic/design.
- Due to variations in output and viewing devices, there is no guarantee of 100% color match. We are unable to guarantee printed colors will be as they appear on your monitor, printer, or other viewing method. We cannot guarantee color matching to previously ordered units.
The easiest way to submit your artwork is to do so directly on the product detail page. However, you can also send it to us after placing your order. If you submit your files after placing your order, please compress all files and folders using the ZIP file format and name the file using your order number (ex: WEB100234569.zip).