Posted on 24, March, 2020
Last Modified on 24, March, 2020
If you’re looking for a way to draw more attention to your booth at your next trade show or event, look no further than a backlit LED display. They are currently the fastest growing trend in the exhibition industry thanks to their brilliant aesthetics, customization options, and even their affordability. They can elevate the look of a simple trade show booth, transforming flat graphics into dynamic works of art that grab the attention of every passerby.
Backlit Display Options
Backlit LED displays come in a variety of options, from thin, sleek frames with pillowcase graphics like our Ignite Backlit Tension Fabric Wall, to large aluminum boxes with hanging LED ladder lights such as the Beacon Portable Backwall. There is also the option of light boxes featuring silicone edge graphics that fit snugly into thin frames for a near frameless appearance, like our Aurora Backlit Light Box. With so many different shapes and sizes, the configuration possibilities are endless, as are the customization options when you add your own artwork.
How They Work
Backlit LED displays are made of a lightweight and durable material that lets light through, illuminating the graphics that are put on the front. Whether tension fabric or SEG, the fabric is stretched over or inserted into a lightweight aluminum frame. Some of these frames have LED lights built in, while others suspend LED ladder lights from hangers in the center of the display. All backlit LED displays offered by Post Up Stand plug directly into a standard outlet with the included power source(s).
Benefits of Backlit LED Displays
If you’re looking for a low maintenance display with a memorable appearance, a backlit LED display may be for you. These displays are not only bright and vibrant, but are also lightweight and user-friendly, making them a popular option for a variety of exhibitors from beginners to seasoned professionals.
- Draws attention to your brand: With today’s exhibit floors more crowded than ever with backwalls and banners as far as the eye can see, having a backlit display will help you stand out from the crowd and attract visitors to your exhibit, which will ultimately increase your impact.
- Versatility at its finest: Use at trade shows and exhibits, or at a shopping mall or lobby of any kind. Backlit LED displays work well anywhere you may need them.
- Fully customizable: With so many different types and sizes available, there is no limit to how you can configure your booth, making it completely customizable for your exact needs. Add towers, counters, and other accessories to make your booth truly one of a kind.
- Lightweight and portable: The hardware that comes with a backlit LED display is easy to transport and even easier to assemble, making it an ideal solution for busy exhibitors that are constantly bouncing from show to show.
- Vibrant artwork: Printed using a dye sublimation printing process, the artwork for your backlit LED display will be crisp, vibrant, and durable. And with affordable graphics replacement options available for many of our backlit LED display options, you can easily update your artwork as needed.
You put a lot of hard work into exhibiting at a trade show or event. Choose a backlit LED display and let your exhibit take some of the stress off you by helping you stand out, making it easier to attract potential customers. These displays are cost-effective and high impact, regardless of what type of display you choose.