Posted on 24, March, 2020
Last Modified on 26, May, 2022
If you’re looking for a way to draw more attention to your exhibit space at your next trade show or event, look no further than a backlit LED display. This display type offers brilliant aesthetics, customization options and even affordability. A backlit exhibit can elevate the look of a simple trade show display, transforming flat graphics into dynamic works of art that grab the attention of every attendee.
Backlit Display Options
Backlit LED displays come in a variety of options, from thin, sleek frames with pillowcase graphics like our Ignite Backlit Tension Fabric Backwall, to large aluminum displays with hanging LED ladder lights, such as the Beacon Backwall. There is also the option of light boxes which feature silicone edge graphics (SEG) that fit snugly into thin frames for a sleek and unique appearance, like our Aurora Backlit Light Box. With so many different shapes and sizes, the configuration possibilities are endless. Customization through the addition of your own unique artwork can make your brand really stand out.
How They Work
Backlit LED displays are made of a lightweight and durable material that lets light through, illuminating your custom graphics. Whether tension fabric or SEG, the graphic material is stretched over or inserted into a lightweight aluminum frame. Some of these frames have LED lights built in, while others suspend LED ladder lights from hangers in the center of the display. All backlit LED displays offered by Post Up Stand plug directly into a standard outlet with the included power source(s).
Benefits of Backlit LED Displays
If you’re looking for a low maintenance display with a memorable appearance, a backlit LED display may be for you. These displays are not only bright and vibrant, but are also lightweight and user-friendly, making them a popular option for a variety of exhibitors, from beginners to seasoned professionals.
- Draws attention to your brand: With many companies now returning to exhibition, show floors are being filled with with backwalls and banners again. Having a backlit display will help you stand out from the crowd and attract visitors to your exhibit, which will ultimately increase your impact.
- Versatility at its finest: Use at trade shows and events, or at a shopping mall or reception areas of any kind. Backlit LED displays work well anywhere you may need them.
- Fully customizable: With so many different types and sizes available, there is no limit to how you can configure your booth, making it completely customizable for your exact needs. Add towers, counters, and other accessories to make your booth truly one of a kind.
- Lightweight and portable: The hardware that comes with a backlit LED display is easy to transport and even easier to assemble, making it an ideal solution for busy exhibitors that are constantly bouncing from show to show.
- Vibrant artwork: Printed using a dye sublimation printing process, the artwork for your backlit LED display will be crisp, vibrant, and durable. And with affordable graphic replacement options available for many of our backlit LED display options, you can easily update your artwork as needed.
You put a lot of hard work into exhibiting at a trade show or event. Choose a backlit LED display and let your exhibit shine, making it easier to attract potential customers. These displays are cost-effective and high impact, regardless of which type of backlit option you choose.