Posted on 24, March, 2020
Last Modified on 24, March, 2020
Retractable banner stands are one of the most affordable and effective way to display your company’s information, a sale, or promote your trade show booth. They come in a variety of sizes and styles but are easy enough to set up and display anywhere. Retractable banner stands are all a little different, but no matter the design the setup is fairly simple.
How to set up a retractable banner stand:
- Remove the stand and support pole from bag or case: It helps to have all the pieces and parts out in front of you. Gather all your materials to lay out to make sure you have everything you need to properly assemble your banner stand.
- Swing out stabilizing feet from below stand if applicable: Some retractable banner stands have stabilizing, swinging feet located below the base. Before connecting your support pole, you should always pull out these feet and set them to the correct position to give the base of your retractable banner stand the correct support before going further into the assembly process.
- Connect support pole and place it in slot of stand: Before pulling the banner up from the base of the stand, place the support pole your retractable banner comes with into the base and set it up.
- Slowly pull up banner from the base: With your base properly secured and the support pole set up, you can now pull up your banner slowly from the base. It’s important to never to pull the banner out of the base too fast or you risk damage to the track or the poster.
- Connect banner to support pole: When you finish pulling the banner to the desired/assigned height, attach the poster to the support pull. Make sure the poster is secured to the pole and the poster is taught.