- Now available with antimicrobial fabric!
- Affordable protective shield
- Easy to transport
- Portable with carrying bag
- Choice of clear PVC or white non-printed antimicrobial material
Portable Sneeze Guard, 24" or 34" Widths
Portable Sneeze Guard
This free-standing sneeze guard in your choice of clear PVC or white non-printed opaque antimicrobial polyester is the ideal solution for creating dividers and partitions between people in close quarters. Our antimicrobial fabric allows for more privacy in your establishment, while clear PVC provides more visibility. This clear barrier is 90 inches (7.5 feet) tall and is available in widths of 24 and 34 inches, allowing you to choose which best suits your needs. The banner easily installs onto the frame and allows for ease of transport and storage. Our free-standing sneeze guards allow for an affordable display to keep your customers safe with the material that best suits your needs.
This shield can be used in a wide variety of settings, including restaurants, gyms, schools, service establishments, offices, banks, and more. It is easy to install, easy to disassemble and easy to transport. Your purchase includes a canvas carrying tote making it simple for this barrier to be shipped or stored. Post Up Stand's free-standing sneeze guards are washable in either material selection. PVC plastic is cleaned easily with soap and water, and our antimicrobial fabric is machine washable. Order free standing sneeze guards for use at your facility today!
More Information About Antimicrobial Fabric
- Antimicrobial technology is added in the last stage of textile manufacturing in order to protect the fabric from degrading by microorganisms and to inhibit growth of bacterial odors.
- The treatment does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease.
- Antimicrobial properties are effective through 30 washes at 140°F.
- Fabrics should be washed after each use.
- HeiQ V-Block™ uses silver & vesicle booster technology to achieve antimicrobial properties.
- HeiQ V-Block™ treatment is 72% bio-based, making it safe & sustainable.