Post Up Stand Is Here For You
A Message from Dana Barrette, President of D2G Group, LLC
Latest Update: 03/31/2020
At Post Up Stand and all our D2G Group brands, our hearts are with the communities all around the world fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. We have been closely monitoring developments and prioritizing employee, customer and partner health and safety while trying to meet our customer commitments.
Our customers are largely represented by businesses including healthcare, grocery stores, government agencies, and more essential services. We are intensifying our efforts to support the individuals working out on the front line today with tools for social distancing, home offices, medical offices, public safety, and more. Our dedicated team is committed to supporting all our customers’ businesses during this difficult time.
Our Post Up Stand manufacturing and fulfillment center is open and fulfilling orders within our usual turnaround times. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our team and yours during this time.
- We are following recommended guidelines for hygiene, social distancing, and other protocols to reduce the likelihood of virus transmission
- We have added additional cleaning resources
- All employees who can work remotely are doing so
Like you, we find ourselves balancing decisions regarding today’s unforeseen changes, while also continuing to plan for better days to come in 2020 and beyond. We recognize that everyone is operating in a different mode than any of us had envisioned a few short months ago. We want to continue to support you and your business as best we can.
- We have temporarily extended our return policy to 90 days
- Stock shipments returned due to business closures or carrier issues will be processed as returns and credited in your original form of payment
- Custom printed items returned due to business closures or carrier issues will be held for customer contact and reshipment if possible; partial returns may be processed for stock parts if feasible
- For more information, please refer to our Return Policy
- We are continually expanding our product line to include quick service solutions for messaging and social distancing
Our customer care team is available remotely to support you during regular business hours and may be reached Monday – Friday 8AM ET to 8PM ET. Please reach out to us with questions or ways that we can help you navigate through this challenging time.
- Phone: 1-800-935-3534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Online at www.postupstand.com
We thank all our customers for their continued support and partnership and we extend a special thank you to all workers at essential businesses continuing to keep things going.
We are stronger together, even when physically apart.
Dana P. Barrette
D2G Group LLC