Want to join our team?
We are constantly looking for highly motivated people to join our family of graphic designers, customer service representatives, account executives and professional print operators.
Our success depends on our devoted employees, who handle every aspect of our products with great care and expertise.
To place your resume, please contact Post-Up Stand at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is one open position at this time at Post-Up Stand.
Job Title: PPC (Pay per Click) Manager
Reports to: Director of Digital Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt / Full Time
The Pay per Click Manager is responsible for the tactical execution of the paid search program, including bid management, campaign set up, and reporting. The PPC Manager will develop a test and optimization plan for paid search and will use new and innovative technologies to scale the paid search program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, which include the following:
- Translate business goals into paid search campaign strategies
- Leverage analytics capabilities and vendors to develop informed optimization recommendations
- Review paid search campaigns to understand current performance trends, and pinpoint areas for improvement and expansion
- Conduct quality assurance on existing campaigns to ensure campaigns are delivering a best-in-class user experience
- Identify and test appropriate betas and offerings from search engines, existing vendors and potential new vendors
- Serve as the subject matter expert for internal stakeholders. Meet with stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure they understand paid search's strategy, tactics, historic performance and forecasted performance
- Set up and manage display, retargeting or other digital marketing campaigns as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Excel with the ability to analyze data and prepare reports presentations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to provide accurate deliverables in an efficient manner.
- Strong command and knowledge of the English language: excellent writing and verbal skills
- Possess self-motivation and strong work ethic, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently
- Must pass a background check
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required with emphasis on Business/Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience, with in-depth knowledge of search engine marketing
- Experience using digital marketing platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common and specific directions. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
This position operates in a professional office environment, routinely using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.