Protect your banner stands when traveling from event to event. Invest in a Black Banner Stand Shipping Case from Post-Up Stand. Constructed of durable plastic and featuring wheels at the bottom of the case, the container will endure the stress of regular use and will make transporting your trade show displays and banner stands less stressful for you, since business conventions and trade shows can be stressful enough as is.
Features and Benefits:
- Holds (1) 119" x 88" Quick Fabric Display or (4) 24"x 80" or 33"x80" Narrow Base or (2) 24"x80" or 33"x80" Wide Base retractable banner stands
- Maximum allowable weight should not exceed 35 lbs.
- Heavy-duty molded plastic
- Sleek black color
- Handle for convenience
- Wheels included
- Lid to secure contents
- Aluminum snap-lock
- Outer dimensions 38.5”H x 16”W x 17”D
- Inside dimensions 31.5”H x 13.25”W x 14.25”D
- Lid inner dimensions 1.75” H x 13.25”W x 14.25”D
Large enough to fit a 119" x 88" Quick Fabric Display when collapsed, this shipping container is a must-have for the frequent exhibitor. A sturdy aluminum snap-lock ensures the lid will remain closed while traveling with the case. The container includes both a handle in the center and wheels at the bottom which gives you the option of either carrying the case or wheeling it to your display destination. Protect your impressive banner stands and make traveling with your displays a breeze with Post-Up Stand's Black Banner Stand Shipping Case.
Package Contents Purchase includes: 1 black shipping case with wheels and carry handle.
Review by Cathy Desorcy, Super Brush LLC
- this is the first time we have used Post Up Stand for our tradeshow display needs. The staff was easy to work with, professional and provided the product as advertised, quickly and well made. We are very happy with the resulting product and will be using Post Up Stand again in the near future for our upcoming tradeshow graphics.
Review by Shasti Trent, CH2M
- I have been very happy with the quality of products and customer service that post up stand has provided. They are very accommodating and put every order as a high priority.
Review by Susan Tomases, Landmark School
- I have been using PostUpStand since 2010. I have been very pleased with the ease of online ordering, email communication, and the amazing quality of printing on the displays we have ordered. Thank you!
Review by Bill Lease, North Coast Bearings
- It was very easy to order the popup stands and i was very pleased at the rapid turn around for both the proof and production of the banners. it is good to know that it is easy and inexpensive to replace the banner without having to replace the entire stand.
Review by Jennifer Bytof, NAPCO Media
- Quality products, fast shipping
Review by Ashley Karm, Chicago Advertising and Marketing
- I just wanted to let you know that we received our Pop Up Stand Quick Fabric Display yesterday and are very impressed with the quality of the product and the very fast turnaround! We love how easy it is to set up and take down as well.
Thanks for all your help!
Review by David Michalowski, Eisenberg & Baum LLP
- All I can say is that your products are awesome! I will expect more requests from my clients to create display panels so be prepared for massive orders from me. :-D
Review by Audrey Hardin, Giles & Kendall, Inc.
- Good experience. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful, and our displays arrived a lot sooner than we expected.
Review by Miechelle Weber, Midwestind.com
- Very helpful.
Review by Dane Williams, FedEx
- Everyone on our team is extremely pleased with the quality of the products we ordered. The ease of put up and take down of the 119x88 Quick Fabric Displays is amazing. We will be using all the items at our annual sales incentive trip. The displays will really give us a much more branded, professional look.