Corporate Holiday Parties
We’re entering the holiday season –Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year are fast approaching and many companies are starting to plan their parties and other fun events to celebrate and show their appreciation to their employees, customers, and clients.
The right holiday displays, table throws, and banners add the festive touch your parties need while showcasing your brand and spreading good cheer. Transform your holiday party venue with gorgeous banners that put everyone in the holiday spirit!
Holiday Party Banners
From table top displays with festive and vibrant graphics to LED lightbox displays to welcome party guests, you have a wide range of options for raising your brand’s recognition and enhancing its reputation.
Banners and signs can also be used to provide helpful information like parking and coat checking directions. They’re the perfect way to express your company’s unique style.
Banner stands and displays comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and are conveniently mobile for easy placement throughout your holiday party venue. And when the party’s over, the stands are quickly stored away until the next event.
- Branded photo, or step and repeat, backdrops bring excitement and an air of glamour to any party. They attract plenty of media attention and photos taken in front of them are repeatedly shared across social media.
- Table throws are ideal for gaining valuable brand recognition. Customized designs highlight your logo and/or message and are a professional way to express yourself.
Party Banners Tips
People come to parties for one reason – to have a good time! That means lots of good food and drink and the opportunity to greet old friends and make new acquaintances. So, don’t expect guests to spend too much time absorbing information-covered banners. Instead, let them enjoy the event by using simple, eye-catching images and easy-to-read text that reflects the festive spirit. Direct them to your website for more detailed information.
To make a real impression on everyone in the room, follow these simple banner design rules:
- Work with a professional to get the right design and information on your banner.
- Place the most vital information you want guests to see at eye level and keep your brand’s logo and core message at the top of the stand.
- Remember that less is more and that people are used to reading left to right or top to bottom. Design your layout accordingly.
- If you’re using images – particularly photographs or product images – make sure they are of the highest quality. Don’t use images pulled straight from your website. All images should be at least 300 dpi and saved as CMYK. Less-than-stellar resolution photos and graphics will not present your brand in the best possible light.
- Holidays are all about festive color! Bright hues let your brand stand out and pack a powerful punch behind important text. The reds, greens, golds, silvers, and blues popular during the holidays are perfect for attracting your guests’ attention, especially from across the room.
- Make sure your banners include contact details. Include your website, phone number, and email address as well Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook handles. Encourage attendees to share pictures and comments on their own accounts.
Festive Banners Say Happy Holidays!
To make your corporate party really shine this holiday season, use custom retails banners and other displays strategically placed around the party venue. A virtually endless combination of banners and stands can work together to create a fun and festive atmosphere that also celebrates your business’ success.