Booth Marketing - Strategic Layout Planning
Do you have a trade show or important exhibit coming up and feel overwhelmed by the open, available display space and infinite possibilities? Planning the layout of your 10’ or 20’ exhibit area is important in presenting a cohesive and professional display that is inviting to visitors, instead of deterring attendees from stopping at your booth. There are many possibilities for the layout and design of your custom booth display and it is important to create a unique and memorable presentation to make the most of your trade show experience.
When planning the layout of your booth, it is important to remember the following tips:
- Minimalism can be powerful. Don’t clutter your exhibit booth with numerous display stands and advertising tools. Too many banner stands can be visually overwhelming and can make your company appear unprofessional and disorganized.
- Create a flow of traffic within your booth. Allow attendees to easily walk through your exhibit space and lead them through a cohesive exhibit. This results in a welcoming atmosphere that will draw current and potential clientele to your marketing booth.
- Include vivid, bright colors in your conference booth design. Red and yellow can quickly draw the eye to your custom printed graphics but be sure not to overload your exhibit with bright colors, since it can quickly turn into an amateur booth or an eyesore for attendees.
- Establish branding throughout your expo display booth. Feature your logo throughout your printed displays, table throws and promotional giveaways so that your business name and logo can become recognizable to others through repetition.
- Have a clear message that you want to get across to your audience. Whether you are touting your customer service, affordability or expertise in your given field, focus on the most important aspect of your business to create a memorable and informative presentation.
- Utilize lighting to highlight important areas of your booth. Brighten your printed company logo, contact details or featured products with trade show display lights in order to control where the focus of passersby goes first.
Keeping these design tips in mind, there are numerous ways you can set up your exhibit space. Browse our 10’ and 20’ booth layout examples below for some impressive trade show exhibit ideas.
Need last-minute printed displays for your trade show booth in a short amount of time? Post-Up Stand can turnaround custom orders in 48 business hours after proof approval with no rush charges or hidden fees. Expedited shipping methods are also available to ensure your banner stands and booth backdrops arrive at your convention site or hotel in time for the big event. To customize your exhibit space, check out our extensive list of trade show display accessories.
Our dedicated team of experienced customer service representatives can help guide you through your trade show strategy by recommending printed promotional displays that will best fit your company, as well as your professional event. Contact us today at 1-800-935-3534 or email@example.com to create a unique exhibit space that will make your company stand out at your next trade show, all without exceeding your budget.