10 February Trade Shows for 2018
The trade show calendar for February of 2018 is packed with a wide variety of shows. Travel over to Post-Up Stand’s neck of the woods for a B2C home and garden remodeling show as well as an annual expo in the pavement industry. Miami is a perfect winter backdrop to an important graphics and printing show. New York hosts two important gift shows, one for youth toys and the other home décor and craft industries. There’s a big show for every industry on the trade show calendar this month for businesses to put their message in front of a lot of attendees at trade shows with buying power.
1. National Pavement Expo
When: February 7-10
Where: Huntington Convention Center – Cleveland, OH
The NPE’s large annual show and conference brings together the wide spanning pavement industry together for a week in Cleveland, to help increase industry knowledge, improve efficiency and share the latest products in the pavement industry. Contractors and vendors from all aspects will be in attendances to address topics like management skills, risk management, safety and as well as other practices and techniques.
- Technical aspects discussed include: repair, sealcoating, sweeping, striping and snow removal
- More than 200 brands in attendance
- Preview night party, Promote Your Brand Stage, Pavement Awards and Equipment Giveaways
- Exhibitors include: Cargill Deicing Technology, Morton Salt, Sherwin Williams and The Euclid Chemical Company
2. American International Toy Fair
When: February 17-20
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center – New York, NY
The Toy Fair is a non-profit trade association that creates and brings toys and other youth entertainment products to kids of all ages. The members of this show account for almost 90% of the annual US domestic toy market that totals over $26 million according to the association, which means this show carries a lot of weight with buyers.
- 443,000 net square feet of exhibition space
- 950 members in association
- Sessions include: Business Development, Global Trade and Market Expansion and Licensing Content Connection
- Over 1,000 exhibitors including: American Class Toy, Inc., Bonkers Toy Company, LLC, Hasbro, Inc., and Nintendo of America
3. Graphics of the Americas
When: February 22-24
Where: Miami Beach Convention Center – Miami Beach, FL
GOA is the premier event for the graphics communications industry. Exports explore opportunities to see the latest equipment and services demonstrated. Exhibitors will have a chance to talk directly with buyers within the industry with attendees in over 72 countries.
- 90% of attendees influence company buying decision according to show site
- 50% of attendees are CEO’s or Presidents
- Seminar tracks for Operations, Leadership, Sales, Photoshop and Design and Adobe
- Exhibitors include: SAGE, Sublimation 101, Mimaki USA and PressXchange
4. The Great Big Home and Garden Show
When: February 2-11
Where: Cleveland IX Center – Cleveland, OH
More than 600 exhibits and 1,000 or more experts will be on hand to promote home and garden solutions. Topics from cooking, gardens, home ideas and other DIY information will be discussed and showcased as well as products from all topics. This is a high selling home remodeling show that can bring vendors of all types in the industry in front of qualified customers looking to purchase products or services for home remolding projects based on face-to-face meetings at this show.
- Guest speaker Kathy Ireland
- Clint Harp of HGTV will be in attendance
- Idea homes, garden showcases and a main cooking stage will be featured
- Exhibitors include: Costco, Final Touch Construction, Sleep Number and Sherwin Williams
5. TechAdvantage 2018
When: February 25-28
Where: Music City Center – Nashville, TN
Tech Advantage brings together electric engineers, energy services, operators, IT and purchasing and supply professionals. This show brings together innovators and their ideas that shape the industry. Vendors can introduce new technology and other services to buyers and can learn new best practices and information in the process.
- Learning Labs and expo show
- Keynote speaker Don Yaeger
- Over 5,000 attendees each year
- Exhibitors include: ABB Inc., Lockheed Martin, Siemens Industry, Inc., and Wireless Data Systems, Inc.
6. MD&M West
When: February 6-8
Where: Anaheim Convention Center - Anaheim, CA
Medical Design and Manufacturing West connects thousands of exhibitors, experts and decision makers in the advanced design and manufacturing medical tech industry for three days. Forge business partner-ships, connect with over 20,000 engineers and learn from industry thought leaders.
- Conference sessions on 3D printing and Smart Manufacturing
- 150+ speaker sessions
- AR/VR technology discussed
- Exhibitors include: Dow Chemical Co., Westpak Inc., 3M, and Advant Medical
7. IPC Apex
When: February 24-March 1
Where: San Diego Convention Center – San Diego, CA
This show features emerging technologies in print design, manufacturing and electronic assembly. IPC is a global trade association and this five day event brings together a tech conference, exhibition to network and connect with key decision makers in the fabrication and electronics assembly and test industry.
- 93% of attendees hold company buying power according to show site
- Industries with buyers in attendance include: Aerospace, Energy and Industrial
- Products showcased include: Adhesives and dispensers, drilling, routing and tooling equipment and PCBs
- Exhibitors include: 3M, Cummins, IBM and Whirlpool
8. Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting
When: February 22-24
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, IL
This is the leading scientific dental meeting and trade show that meets annually in the Midwest that promotes improvement in science for oral health.
- Rated a top 150 trade show by Trade Show News Network
- Great show to introduce new dental technology products to firms and practices
- Comedian Pat McGann and a Motown show highlight event entertainment
- Exhibitors include: AdDent, Inc., Biodent, Colgate and ProDent USA
9. NY Now
When: February 3-6
Where: Jacob K. Javits Center – New York, NY
NY Now is a show that helps put products like home décor, textiles, gifts other crafts and products in front of thousands of buyers. Over 2,300 suppliers are on hand every year. New York is always the place to pick up new trends in any industry and NY Now is no different.
- 38% of retail buyers source NY Now for industry related products
- Marketing and trends seminars
- Exports from the design and product industry will lead sessions
- Exhibitors include: Brazilian Home Collection, Hallmark, HarperCollins Publishers, and Italianissimo, Inc.
10. Sourcing at Magic
When: February 11-14
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center – Las Vegas, NV
This show provides the most collective buying and showcasing of fashion resources in the industry. Over 40 countries are represented and brands, buyers, designers and retailers al attend. This show has many categories of shows throughout the event, making it a must attend for anyone in the fashion and apparel industries.
- CORERIE, Footwear and Children’s Club all part of the event
- Brand launching seminar
- Pantone color lounge
- Exhibitors include: American Premium Made, Grand Apparel, NextWave Media Solutions