December 2017 Trade Shows
December trade shows are a great time for industries looking to promote new additions to their product line or services headed into 2018 right around the holiday season. One of the largest auto shows in the country will unveil 2018 models in Los Angeles, the racing industry has a huge show before racing season kicks into gear and the boating industry has one of their biggest shows of the year to get ready for the next boating season.
1. POWER-GEN International
When: December 5-7
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center – Las Vegas, NV
POWER-GEN International provides industry leading comprehensive coverage of power generation trends, issues, technologies and more. POWER-GEN displays a wide variety of products and services representing a look at the power industry searching for new solutions.
- 14 education tracks
- Over 300 industry experts from all over the world
- Sessions no gas turbine, energy storage, nuclear power and more
- Exhibitors include: ABB, Emerson, Parker Hannifin and RIGID
2. LA Auto Show
When: December 1-10
Where: LA Convention Center – Los Angeles, CA
Over 1,000 vehicles will be on display at one of the world’s largest auto shows. It’s a B2C show that features new technology in vehicles, newest models, shopping opportunities and new models of several popular brands releasing 2018 vehicles.
- Test drives
- Custom section
- VIP Tours and VR stations
- Exhibitors include: Honda, State Farm, Tesla and DirecTV
3. International Workboat Show
When: November 29-Dec 1
Where: Morial Convention Center – New Orleans, LA
Commercial mariners around the world unite to discover new products, network and talk about the issues in the industry. Vessel owners and operators, engineers, port authorities and boat builders are just some of the 15,000 attendees.
- Trade only expo for commercial vessel owners and operators
- Chance for buyers and vendors to meet and share product experiences
- Programs for maintained and repair, offshore markets, shipyard and inlands/passenger vessels
- Exhibitors include: ABB, Caterpillar INC®, Garmin and Lucas Oil Marine Products
4. The Midwest Clinic
When: December 20-23
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, IL
This is the 71st annual Midwest Clinic, a music education conference that attracts over 17,000 attendees internationally. Top ensembles showcase ideas and talent; teach students and further music education.
- Music teachers, fine arts admins and professional and amateur musicians attend
- 40 concerts
- 4 reseals labs and 90 clinics
- 400 companies and exhibitors including: BYU School of Music, Carnegie Hall, Grand Ole opry and Woodwind and Brasswind
5. RPI Show
When: December 7-9
Where: Indiana Convention Center – Indianapolis - IL
The RPI show is considered the epicenter of new racing technology. The entire racing industry gathers to display the latest advances in racing products and engineering. Attendees must prove they own or manage or are employed by a racing business, putting exhibitors directly in front of powerful buyers and racers.
- 1,000+ exhibitors
- Buyers from 50 states and over 70 countries
- Race teams from NASCAR, NHRA, Japan and the UK send buyers
- Exhibitors include: Strong Hand Tools, EVO Corse, PE Racing and Kinsler Fuel Injection