November 2017 Top Ten Trade Shows
November falls right in the middle of one of the peaks of trade show season coast-to-coast with interesting shows in the trade show capital of Las Vegas in the health and RV industries, media and technology shows in California and fun shows in Florida in the amusement park and water sports industries!
1. Geico Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
When: November 11-12
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center – Las Vegas, NV
Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas is a three day Health & Fitness Expo that concludes with a races on the final day that include a marathon, ½ marathon, 5K, and a 10K. The expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel as well as health & nutrition information that include interactive displays and exhibits.
- Official merchandise store for runners
- Run Through Wedding on Nov. 12
- 80+ exhibitors
- Exhibitors include: Garmin, New Balance, The Vitamin Shop and Toyota
2. Streaming Media West
When: November 2-3
Where: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach – Huntington Beach, California
Streaming Media West is three days of face-to-face networking with peers and leaders in the digital media industry with regards to its future. Innovative approaches to several different types of technologies and concepts. It has been called the best networking event of the year for streaming and digital media professionals.
- Streaming workshops
- Welcome sessions with streaming NFL Thursday Night Football
- Tracks on broadcast economics, steaming, next gen TV service and machine learning
- Exhibitors include: Amazon Web Services, IBM, Verizon and Facebook
3. Printed Electronics USA
When: November 15-16
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center - Santa Clara, CA
This is the largest event for printing flexible electronics. Attendees will have access to the latest diverse technology and opportunities. Topics cover wearable technology, energy harvesting and global business.
- Sessions on electronics, transportation, and healthcare
- Speakers from all different fields covered in the conference
- Awards program and social programs
- Exhibitors include: DuPont Advanced Materials, Lubrizol, Fujifilm and Sun Chemical
When: November 13-17
Where: Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, FA
The International Association of Amusement Parks Attraction show is the largest industry trade for amusement parks, waterparks and other large entertainment attraction parks. Over 20,000 amusement park and attractions buyers from over 100 countries attend this international trade show.
- Seminars on food and beverage, drones and branding
- Separate tracks for amusement parks, museums and science centers and zoos
- Vendor trade show floor tour
- Exhibitors include: Brunswick Bowling Products, Dippin’ Dots, LLC, Namco USA
5. Greenbuild Expo
When: November 8-10
Where: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center – Boston, MA
Greenbuild is a community of professionals, students and teachers, designers and builders that meet to learn what is next in technology and new ideas at a conference dedicated to green building. This show is for dedicated professionals looking to create sustainable products and resources and building with them.
- Applied learning areas
- Education labs
- Keynote speaker Neil Degrasse Tyson
- Exhibitors include: Acme Brick Company, Delta Faucet Company, and Ford
6. DEMA Show
When: November 1-4
Where: Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, FL
This is the largest show in the diving equipment and marketing association industry. Companies and professionals from the scuba, water sports and adventure industries attend from around the world.
- Digital marketing for the diving industry seminars
- Hundreds of sponsor driven seminars
- Awards show
- Exhibitors include: Canon USA, Cayman Islands Dept. of Tourism, Garmin, and Seiko
When: November 6-9
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, IL
FABTECH 2017 provides a venue where world class suppliers in the welding, metal forming, fabricating and finishing industries showcase and discovering the latest industry products, developments and concepts.
- 3D/Additive Manufacturing Pavilion
- Continuing education credits and programs
- Expert led tours of showroom floor to see technology operated in booths
- Exhibitors include: ABB INC, Fusion INC, Lincoln Electric and Taylor Made Solutions
8. American Academy of Ophthalmology
When: November 11-14
Where: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center – New Orleans, LA
The entire ophthalmology world meets in the Big Easy for over 2,000 presentations in different learning areas of the industry. Experts find the latest innovations in medicine hear from leaders and discover trends and therapies.
- Tracks for retina, uveitis, and refractive surgery
- Skill transfer labs
- 5K run
- Exhibitors include: Bausch and Lomb, Cleveland Clinic, IBM Watson Health, and Kaiser Permanente
When: November 26-December 1
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, IL
The Radiological Society of North America’s Annual meeting offers medical professionals a full range of educational resources and tools, as well as full credit courses to learn the cutting edge of future technology in radiology.
- Deep learning and machine intelligence
- Virtual meeting sessions
- Technical Exhibitor showcase
- Exhibitors include: Advanced Data Systems, GE Healthcare, Google Could and Samsung
10. RV Dealers International Convention & Expo Las Vegas
When: November 6-10
Where: Bally’s on the Las Vegas Strip – Las Vegas, NV
This show helps credited professionals in continuing educations and operations leaders looking to bring their dealerships to the next level. It included expanded education, continuing education credits as well hot topics such as marketing and other HR issues in seminars.
- Young RV Executives program
- In an exciting venue
- Top 50 dealer awards
- Exhibitors include: Airstream, Keystone RV Company, M&T Bank, and StarCraft RV