If you are a returning customer in need of replacement banners please Click here to order Replacement Banners Only
If you are a returning customer in need of Hardware Stand Only Click here to order Hardware Stand Only
A retractable display design makes a banner stand not only easy to set up and take down, but the process itself takes mere seconds! Post-Up Stand’s 33” X 80” Narrow Base Banner Stand has a retractable mechanism that allows the printed poster to simply pull up from the base of the unit to showcase a high-quality printed banner with your personal or company message. When not in use, the display is self-contained and compact. Perfect for a trade show, business meeting, point-of-sale display, non-profit fund-raiser or school function, this stylish banner stand is an inexpensive means to a professional display exhibit.
Features and Benefits:
- 33” X 80” full-color printed banner
- Aluminum frame
- Retractable mechanism in stand
- Select black or silver color frame
- Displays in seconds
- Includes canvas carrying bag
- Lightweight and portable
- Stabilizing feet swing out from base
- Poster replacements available
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 36"L x 5"W x 5"H
Assembly is so easy, no tools are required! And when time is a valuable commodity, a quick display set up allows you to focus on other factors in your presentation. The full-color banner is printed on a high-quality large format digital printer, producing high-resolution imagery that will be sure to wow your customers or trade show attendees. Don’t get stuck with an overpriced display that is bulky and difficult to transport. Post-Up Stand’s 33” X 80” Narrow Base Banner Stand is lightweight and portable with a price tag we know our customers will love!
33"W x 80"H custom printed banner display, retractable narrow base banner stand and hardware, and black, nylon, zippered carrying tote for portability and storage.
Review by Laura Hanley, Stock Equipment
- I would not go anywhere else for small booth designs and banner stands.
Review by Becky Timmons, Montana Federal Credit Union
- Love it - considering ordering a couple more as budget allows.
Review by Kelsey Potes, Northern Michigan University
- My account representative was very helpful throughout the ordering process with ensuring that our creative would come out just right on the products we were ordering. We were very happy with the quality of the banners upon arrival.
Review by Chelsea Skinner, Charis Hills Camp
- The process was great. All of the representatives were very helpful! I enjoyed working with the designer on the look of the banner. The work came out excellent, and she was always willing to make the changes that we requested in a timely manner. I look forward to ordering more banners and working with Post-Up Stand again in the future.
Review by Glenn Prettyman, JangoMail
- Very good price and delivered on time!
Review by Brian Diplock, Control Group
- Post-Up did an awesome job on 2 banners and had less than 48 hours. They pulled through and the banners arrived on time to our trade show location.
Review by Pam Ray, Packaging Coordinators, Inc.
- It was a pleasure working with your team. Amelia Maher was very helpful with the art and proofs.
Review by Peg Posnick, CU Boulder Department of Theatre and Dance
- Sorry, no time to be in the referral program
but I was so pleased w/ your product!, I will soon be ordering from you again
Review by Paul Brady, CPES
- Looks great.
Review by Matthew LaPointe, Human Longevity Inc
- I order products frequently from Post-Up Stand. They are always fast and have never missed a deadline. They consistently produce good quality materials. This is an Internet company you can trust.