Don’t get stuck lugging a bulky stand to and from your next trade show or important presentation. Post-Up Stand’s portable X-Frame Banner Stand is constructed of a lightweight frame that is sturdy, yet is a breeze to carry from event to event. The tripod design includes extendable arms and an adjustable snap lock and knob that secure the frame in the “out” position. The frame is equipped with hooks that make it easy to attach a 32” x 69.5” or 35” x 78” printed banner. A cost-effective X-Frame display stand can easily work into any tight budget for religious organizations, non-profit groups and universities.
Features and Benefits:
- Sturdy hardware frame
- Unique tripod design
- Lightweight and portable
- Folds together for compact unit
- Sets up quickly; no tools required
- Includes canvas tote bag
- Fits into any budget
The portable X-frame stand includes a canvas tote bag that makes traveling to your next display destination hassle-free. Order a replacement X-Frame Stand if your hardware becomes compromised in shipping and transportation or if you already have a custom banner you need to showcase with a free-standing frame. The frame can be easily set up and taken down by one individual, which saves you the cost of bringing multiple employees to your company event or trade show to assemble your personalized display. The stand folds together when not in use in order to accommodate tight storage areas or limited space when in route to your next exhibition. Contact Post-Up Stand today for an X-Frame Banner Stand frame that is able to ship out within 24 business hours after placing the order!
Package Contents Purchase includes: 1- x-frame stand (hardware only, banner not included)
Review by Katy Jett, Enrichment Federal Credit Union
- Don't change a thing!
Review by Shawn Paley, Marriott International
- No issues at all. Great phone customer services when needed and quick delivery.
Review by Beth Moss, Express Diagnostics Int'l, Inc.
- We have ordered numerous X-Frames from Post Up Stands for trade shows. They are sturdy and work great for some of our smaller shows!
Review by Dale Nicholson, It's Never 2 Late
- Perfect transaction. Received exactly what I needed. Had a live chat with customer service before I ordered and they were extremely helpful. Thank you.
Review by Gary Alexander, LIMRA
- We went with an XFrame because it is light weight, doesn't appear to have to many parts that will break when moved. Many of the stands we've had in the past got easily damaged going from conference to conference. Love the ability to easily place or remove the artwork although it can be a bit tricky placing the artwork without the XFrame structure pressing against the back of the art in a way that isn't noticeable. Once you realize the straighter you set it up the better the result... you're all set.
Review by Heidi Lebrun, Champlain College
- We were very pleased with customer service - our first banner was not quite what we thought it would look like and we were not happy with it - they fixed the situation fast and the second one looked great! It was a really wonderful customer service experience and they made sure we were happy.
Review by Lindsay Distel, Electro-Sensors
- We love these for trade shows. They are quick and easy to set up and durable.