Need at unique display that will allow your company to stand apart from your competitors and turn a stale trade show into an exciting, welcoming area for customers? With Post-Up Stand's innovative Electric Scrolling Banner Stand, you can add movement to an advertising display instead of relying on a conventional, stationary exhibit that can appear dull and overused.
Features and Benefits:
- 30"W x 152"L looped printed synthetic fiber banner
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Convenient aluminum case included
- Movement adds interest to your display space
- Maximizes your graphic display space in a compact stand
- Constant steady rotation
- Poster replacements available to update graphics
Our Electric Scrolling Banner Stand accommodates small spaces with a 30" wide base. Perfect for trade show conventions, car or boat shows, hotel lobbies or point-of-purchase displays at retail stores, the movement of this display is sure to catch the eye of a nearby audience and peak interest in the information and imagery included on the the printed banner. Let Post-Up Stand's talented in-house graphic designers create the desired layout and effective message your want on your display or simply submit to us a print-ready file at the end of the order process by referencing our art specification sheet.
Purchase includes: 1- 12.6-ft custom printed banner, 1- electric scrolling stand, 1- aluminum carrying case with handle.
Review by Tony Weetman, BFF Publishing, Inc.
- Excellent product. Need to check actual delivery is okay but I fully expect it to be. Complete service has been prompt and professional at all times.
Review by Bruce Hoy, BOSS Publishing
- We ordered the electronic scrolling stand and it worked perfectly. It even came in a nice slimline case for easy transport to Trade Shows.
Review by Greg Gillies, Macfadyen Design and Build 2005 Inc.
- The sign and the service were great, we could have sold a number of them at the show! Over the three day show we observed the reaction and effectiveness of the moving images, which were of our design and construction work, and were pleasantly surprised! It seems that a strategically placed, scrolling banner, of printed images, stands out against a sea of digital TV screens and static banners. We should have been taking orders!