If you are a returning customer in need of replacement banners please Click here to order Replacement Banners Only
If you are a returning customer in need of replacement stand without banners please Click here to order Hardware Stand Only
Tired of lugging a bulky and expensive advertising display with a complicated and labor-intensive assembly to each event you attend? Post-Up Stand's X Frame Banner Stand is a lightweight, portable and easy to set up advertising display that will not exceed your budget. Made of a sturdy aluminum frame, the legs of the stand extend from a center tripod and the high quality printed banner connects to hooks on the unit for instant advertising! Order today in one of our three impressive floor model sizes or the Table Top X-Frame Banner stand!
Features and Benefits:
- Sturdy aluminum tripod frame
- Select stay-flat vinyl or dye sublimated fabric
- Size options include 24” x 72”, 32” x 69.5”, 35” x 78”
- Lightweight; weighs 6 lbs.
- Frame collapses for easy storage and transportation
- Poster replacements available
- Includes convenient tote bag
- Cost effective advertising option
Without sacrificing quality, our X-Frame Banner Stands are one of the most cost-effective display options on the market today. Ideal for a first-time trade show exhibitor with limited financial funds and space or a local fundraiser or community event, the X-Frame is the best marketing option for a cost-conscience consumer who still wants a professional display. Optional poster replacements are easy to change since the banner simply hooks onto the stand with grommets, making it perfect for an individual who needs to change the graphics often. Don't let your display fall flat at your next event. Be the center of attention and the envy of your competitors with a financially smart and user-friendly advertising display - Post-Up Stand's X Frame Banner Stand!
Package Contents Purchase includes: 1- X frame tripod hardware stand, 1- custom printed banner with grommets, 1- black zippered storage tote
Review by Kelly Bogner, The David J. Joseph Company
- I found your company by doing a google search about a year ago, because I felt like my company was being taken advantage of by our current tradeshow vendor. We ordered a couple banner stands and the quality of products was great and inexpensive. Thanks for being an honest company.
Review by Anthony Jenkins, The University of Toledo
- Quick turn around and excellent, affordable product.
Review by Molly Lewis, Grace Brethren Church of Long Beach
- So far I have been impressed with the quality and timeliness of your products. Even though I have to ship them in, they're worth it compared to what's available locally.
Review by Betty Cesarano, Santa Fe University of Art and Design
- We've been working with PostUp for long-lasting banners for years - every order we've ever placed has been perfectly made, on time, and exactly what we asked for! Thanks for all the help and consideration.
Review by Karen Nelli, Valparaiso University
- Fast service, good prices, quality products.
Review by Matt Wendal, VFBT
- They are great quality and a great price. We keep coming back!
Review by Joe Kiep, Sugiyo USA
- Everything went fine.
Review by Peg Raabe, South Wisconsin District-LCMS
- Your products are reasonably priced, and your customer service is fantastic! I've always had great results and timely fulfillment.
Review by Raissa Evans, PKF Texas
- We LOVE our new banner! PostUpStand worked with us to ensure the banner came in on time, alerted us to file discrepancy, etc. I'm unsure how many color textiles they have to work from, but our primary base color was grey, and they printed on grey vinyl. It looks amazing, the print quality is fantastic. We will definitely be using you again.
Review by Rebecca McCutcheon, Repo Remarketing
- Great experience. Very helpful. Needed a banner quick to replace one that broke right before our conference. We received it within 2 days of ordering. We will need more banners and will be ordering more.